In my early 20s I had a great job interview. The economy was shitty so I was looking forward to going to it. I had a Range Rover p38a on 33″ BFG AT tires, which were great offroad but I had a slow leak from slamming one of the rims into a rock.
On my way to the job interview my bad tire/wheel lost its air. So I changed it BUT I had only 4 33″ tires, the other was the standard 28.x” size tire. I thought it would be fine…. It was not.
The car was underivable, I had to drive to a tire shop that was close and just have them repair the 33″ tire because the car was completely unstable and unhappy with different size tires. The computers were having a fit, the center locker was having a fit, the differentials were upset. It was not good.
The first ebook from OffRoadRover.com: Cliff’s Unofficial L322 ‘Full Fat’ Range Rover Buyers Guide is now available on Amazon.
Check out the various Amazon sites for our L322 ‘Full Fat’ Range Rover Buyers Guide
- UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MFDOQ7H
- US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MFDOQ7H
- DE: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01MFDOQ7H
- FR: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01MFDOQ7H
- ES: https://www.amazon.es/dp/B01MFDOQ7H
- AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01MFDOQ7H
- IT: https://www.amazon.it/dp/B01MFDOQ7H
Thank you for your support!